The Karnataka TET is going to take place on January 15, 2015. The Kar TET Admit Card / Admission Ticket/ Hall Ticket can be downloaded from December 25, 2016. Earlier the exam scheduled in month of december but due to administrative reasons the exam was postponed to January.
The 4 lakh candidates are waiting for the exam to take place. To sit in the exam hall the kartet exam hall ticket will be provided online.
Karnataka TET Admit Card 2016
The Government of Karnataka has approved the TET Exam as eligibility for the post of Teacher in Government Schools of State. So it is compulsory for the candidates to clear KARTET Exam in order to get government job in teaching sector at any place in Karnataka State. The candidates who have already applied for Karnataka TET 2016-17, only those are eligible to appear in Exam. But such candidates will have to download Karnataka TET Exam Admit Card 2016 Hall Ticket by logging on to official website at kartet1617.caconline.in.
UPTET Admit Card 2017
Schedule of the Examination (KAR TET 2016-2017)
|18.12.2016||PAPER – I||09.30 AM TO 12.00 PM||2.30 HOURS|
|18.12.2016||PAPER – II||02-00 PM to 04-30 PM||2.30 HOURS|
Paper Pattern for KARTET 2016-2017
Paper I (for classes I to V) Primary Stage: Duration of examination-Two-and-a half hours Structure and Content (All Compulsory)
|(i)||Child Development and Pedagogy||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(ii)||Language I||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(iii)||Language II||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(iv)||Mathematics||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(v)||Environmental Studies||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|Total||150 MCQs||150 Marks|
Paper II (for classes VI to VIII) Elementary Stage: Duration of examination – Two-and-a-half hours
Structure and Content (All Compulsory)
(a) For Mathematics and Science teacher : – Mathematics and Science
|(i)||Child Development & Pedagogy(compulsory)||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(ii)||Language I (compulsory)||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(iii)||Language II (compulsory)||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(iv)||60 MCQs||60 Marks|
|(b) For Social Studies/Social Science teacher:- Social Science||60 MCQs||60 Marks|
|(c) For any other teacher – either (a) or (b)|
|Total||150 MCQs||150 Marks|
LANGUAGE OF THE QUESTION PAPER: The medium of question paper shall be both in English and Kannada. Except for languages.
QUALIFYING MARKS AND AWARD OF KARTET CERTIFICATE
The candidates appearing in KARTET will be issued Marks Statement. The candidates securing 60% and above marks will be issued Eligibility Certificate.
- (a) The candidates belonging to SC / ST / C-I, differently abled persons should secure a minimum of 55% will be eligible etc., in accordance with their extent reservation policy.
- (b) Qualifying the KARTET would not confer a right on any person for recruitment / employment as it is only one of the eligibility criteria for appointment.
KARTET Hall Ticket 2016 for 18th December Exam
The Department of School Education of Karnataka has released notification of Karnataka Teacher Eligibility Test 2016-17. Numbers of candidates applied successfully and also who want to apply now, they can also apply before the last date of application submission 9th November 2016. Who applied successfully they can able to download his Karnataka TET Admit Card 2016-17 after the department released. Application Procedure will complete then after the admit card will be released, expected 15 to 20 day before the exam. Karnataka Teacher Eligibility Test Admit Card 2016-2017 download on official portal and also we provide end of the page direct link to download your Admit Card.
kartet 2016 admit card
- Name of the organization: School Education Board, Karnataka
- Name of the exam: Teacher Eligibility Test (TET)
- Exam date: 15 January, 2017
- Admit card status: 25th December 2016
- Exam pattern: Objective type
- Full marks: 150
- Result date: Not yet announced
- Website: kartet.caconline.in
How to Download Karnataka TET Admit Card 2016-17 KARTET Exam Hall Ticket:
- Log on to official website at kartet1617.caconline.in.
- Find and Select Registration/Login or Instructions to Candidates link under head of Karnataka Teacher Eligibility Test.
- Search for Admit Card link and select it.
- Enter your User Name or Application Number and Password or Date of Birth (DOB) in prescribed format as asked on page.
- Submit the correct details to generate your Admit Card Online.
- Your Karnataka TET Admit Card 2016-17 will be shown on your computer screen.
- Check Exam related details in your Admit Card/Hall Ticket.
- Save and Download the KAR TET Admit Card as PDF file.
- Take printout of your Admit Card for TET Exam purpose.