MSRTC Driver Conductor, Clerk Typist, Assistant written exam will be held in May . The aspirants can download the MSRTC Call Letter 15 day before the exam.
The recruitment is being held for the 15000 vacant posts in MSRTC. The recruitment will be completed in 3 phases.
Is it accurate to say that you are sitting tight for MSRTC Driver/Conductor/Clerk Typist/Assistant Exam Dates 2017 to discharge authoritatively on the website page?? All things considered, prepare the expert is soon going to declare the examination dates post-wise at their site. The Maharashtra State RTC Department will direct Unit Cadre enrollment exam in March or April 2017 according to solid sources. The composed test for Maha ST Driver, Conductor, Jr Clerk, Assistant Mechanic, and Supervisor Posts will have target sort inquiries of 100 imprints. The subjects like General Knowledge, Mental Ability, Marathi, and English will convey 25 denote each.
|Type of Test||Time Duration||Subjects||Marks|
|Objective Type||1½ hours (90 Minutes)||Marathi||25|
msrtcexam.in Driver/Conductor/Clerk Typist Admit Card
Hello! Have you applied for Conductor, Driver, Clerk Typist, Asst Mechanic and Supervisor Bharti Successfully??
Exam Name: Written Examination/Driving Test
Maha ST Examination Date: April/May 2017
Hall Ticket Download Dates: Before 10-12 days of the examination
Admit Card Availability Format: PDF file
Official Websites: www.msrtc.gov.in | www.mahast.in | www.msrtcexam.in
- Participants will not get entry to the examination venue after Gate Closure time.
- Report to the examination venue at the time mentioned on MSRTC Admit Card.
- Candidates are not allowed to leave the examination hall till the exam time duration is over.
- Carry one ID proof and two passport photographs along with Call letter to the examination hall.
- Photo ID proof must contain the same name as it appears on the hall ticket.
- Use of books, notebooks, calculators, watch calculators, pagers, cell phones and ring with built in calculator/memory, digital diary, etc. or any other electronic gadgets not permitted in the examination area.